Trying to find an old post? Search here:

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Off-camera Flash: Amps, Guitars, Fields, and Walls

My brothers amp. Well, some tubes on the back of the amp.

He was replacing the speaker in the amp, and here he is soldering the speaker to the speaker to the rest of the amp.

The soldering iron's home.

Those same tubes this post started with. They glow when in use. =)


My brother testing his amp out. Also, the lighting is from the experimental use a remote flash set on the couch.


These next several photos are in Lakota middle school's sports field, are rather fun night.










The rest are from my youth groups winter retreat. I will have another post with pictures from the rest of the retreat later, but here are some photos from one night at the retreat.



The wall is magnetic. :P




Yay! That is all for now. I am on Spring break, so I am expecting to do around two more blog posts before April 2. Thanks for viewing! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment