Trying to find an old post? Search here:

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunshine, Warmth, and Remote Flash Triggers

That springy feeling of warm sun... ahh. 
That's what started this. The the forgotten touch of the sun set me on a craving for photography. I wasn't able to fulfill the crave 'till dark, but that just gave me an opportunity use my remote flash trigger
In celebration of eventual coming of spring, I decided to take photos of me looking celebratively excited. =D

About this video: Doing self portraits is approximately 5-8 times harder  than doing portraits of another person. 5 times harder being those photos you are just standing with a straight face, and 8 times being those photos you try to time a "cool" looking jump with the flip of the shutter...

Here are some photos I wanted to highlight:

This is the first photo I took, didn't really work. But did give me an idea of where I wanted to go with this.

Though, I did doubt that direction of style...
...And thought about it.

And then decided to stick with the jumping. =D

I can fly.


I really like this next one, just one problem (which was a problem in most of the photos: I did this weird tongue thing. Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment