Trying to find an old post? Search here:

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Mas fotos!

Hey it's happening! I'm actually doing something with my blog. :D If you happen to be someone trying to follow me: I'm sorry. Maybe someday I'll do this regularly. :)
This post is kinda like the one a couple posts ago with no topic in particular, just the photos that I decided to show that hadn't been posted yet.

flowering maple tree:

 some beautiful new leaves in a greenbelt:

 

flowering skunk cabbage!

spotted stogey... with a twig:


and the stogey's  fluffy neighbor:

and another birdie. :D

 oh, haha... hey look! it's me:

drops of water on some of our yard's plants



got some family to go to the beach for the kinda post sunset! 




and then we went home and made a fire in our fire pit. this is a friend who was with us that day:

after finals were all over I got together with some good friends. and we had a good time... AND with them I finally saw singing in the rain. not that it was the best movie in the world, but it was about time i'd see it




and of course my lovely niece deserved some pictures:
 





when i saw this photo my first thought of her face was that it looked like an expression from a norman rockwell painting:


Have a wonderful day (or night :))!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment